We are fortunate to offer an experienced, intelligent, compassionate team of highly respected professionals. Our Medical Director, Dr. Thomas Gazda, is board certified in Family Practice, Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine, with special expertise in treating anxiety, affective, and psychotic disorders. Frank Saverino, our Clinical Director, has 30 + years of experience, specializing in treating substance use and co-occurring disorders.
We have been approved as a provider for the Arizona Medical Board, and provide a 3 Day Comprehensive Evaluation Assessment Program (CEAP) for licensed clinical providers. Our evaluation program is the first element of designing a personalized treatment plan for each client.
After a thorough evaluation, our clinical team designs a highly customized treatment plan with various evidence-based modalities for each man. Our high staff-to-client ratio allows each client to receive time and energy dedicated specifically to them and their uniquely designed recovery plan.
We are committed to the health and wellness of each client, and place a great deal of importance on providing excellence in every aspect of our residential program. To see a sample schedule, click here.
Treatment options may include:
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Family workshops
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Resolution Therapy
- Solutions Focused Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Psychodynamic Interpersonal Therapy (PIT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
In addition to clinically relevant individual and group counseling, treatment may include:
- Morning motivational or spiritual readings
- Personal Training with our Fitness Trainer, NFL Coach
- 12 Step Programming
- Healthy Meal Plan designed by our Nutritionist, prepared by our Executive Chef
- Group and/or Individual Meditation
- Equine Therapy with our Equine and Meditation Coach
- Art Therapy
- Mindfulness Practice
- Music Therapy
- Massage Therapy
We are grateful to teach men how to live a better life for the rest of their lives. Our alumni network, as well as our testimonials speak to the results of our treatment. For a complimentary consultation, we are available at 408-595-2222.