According to the March 13th edition of the USA Today, 41 people in total have died in the US from the Coronavirus. According to the National Center of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism 241 people die every day in the US from alcoholism.
Following through on a decision to enter residential treatment for alcoholism (or other addictions or behavioral health issues such as anxiety, depression, or stress) does not have to be impacted by the coronavirus.
Licensed residential treatment centers such as Soberman’s Estate follow the guidelines of the Center for Disease Control and follow the recommendations of state health agencies such as the Arizona Department of Health Services. As current guidelines recommend that we be among fewer people, selecting a residential treatment center with fewer beds may be a healthy choice.
Soberman’s Estate is located on 5 acres and currently only accepts 5 clients (patients) at a time.
To reduce exposure by air travel, the Soberman’s Estate Chauffeur is happy to drive clients from anywhere in Arizona, Southern California, Southern Nevada, and locations in Utah and Colorado that are within a day’s drive to Soberman’s Estate which is located in the serene Sonoran Desert north of Scottsdale, Arizona.
Here is some helpful information on how to keep each other safe during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Practice Social Distancing
- Avoid large and small gatherings to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
- Avoid contact with vulnerable groups (people over 60 and, or those who are immune compromised), especially if you are feeling ill.
Call Healthcare Providers First
- If you are feeling sick, call your primary care doctor.
- If you do not have a primary care doctor, call your local health department for assistance.
- If you feel as though you might have COVID-19, do not go to your primary care provider or emergency room without calling ahead first.
- This practice will keep you, the community, and our health professionals safe.
Protect Yourself and Others
- Wash your hands often.
- Cover your nose and mouth if you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Disinfect frequently used surfaces daily.
About Soberman’s Estate: The recovery program of choice for professionals and executives to recover from addictions is Soberman’s Estate. Soberman’s Estate is a confidential, discreet, licensed residential treatment center located 30 miles north of PHX international airport. Soberman’s Estate has developed an integrative addiction recovery program that effectively treats all addictions and underlying mental health issues. We understand the specific needs of the professional and executive, and if you or someone you know, is considering treatment for addiction, please call 480-595-2222 for a complimentary consultation and please visit www.SobermansEstate.com